Inactive Event error message prevents the game from launching
- When trying to launch the game, players are met with an "Inactive Event" pop up.
- This can occur whether there is a live event or not.
- Despite the message asking players to reload the game, no amount of reloading seems to solve the error.
- Unfortunately there is no way for a player to resolve the issue themselves. If a player is in this situation, they will need to contact support by clicking either the yellow 'Submit a request' button at the top of this webpage, or the yellow 'Submit a ticket' at the bottom of this webpage
- When contacting support, make sure to include your Device ID in the message.
To get your Device ID, while the game is loading tap the loading bar a few times very fast and it should display your Device ID. At the same time it should copy the ID to your clipboard so you can paste it in your reply. You can also attach a screenshot of it if that’s easier:
- Once support has your Device ID they will be able to resolve the issue and get the game to load properly
Have more questions? Submit a ticket